P3350 Shocker Hand Sign Patch
Shocker Hand Sign Patch
Shocker hand sign patch embroidered in white with black borders measures 2.25x3.25 inches.
For those who don't know what it means it refers to, two in the pink one in the stink. Hence the nickname ""Shocker"".
The Patch is Embroidered. Embroidered Patches are also known as iron on appliques, sew on badges, insignias, or emblems.
This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
- 3.25x2.25 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing