P1234 357 Beats 911 Patch
357 Beats 911 Patch
357 Beats 911. Those of us into guns know exactly what this means. The liberal crowd might wonder what 357. To inform everyone it is a caliber measurement for a big ass bullet that will tear through a burglar and come out the other end. It works a lot faster than dialing 911.
Buy this funny and absolutely true patch measuring 3.75x1.25 inches. Embroidered in white over black twill patch.
- 3.75x1.25 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing